tirsdag 1. september 2009

About Me








My name is Birgitte and I live in Asker (That's the looooovely place in the picture!). Yes, that was ironic. Asker is not as lovely as it may (or may not) look like. It is always something that is under construction, the bus is always late and there is a lot of creepy people hanging around Trekanten! But of course I love it here:-)

I go to Sandvika VGS and I like it a lot. This is my last year and I'm really looking forward to "Russetiden" (This is a time where we can get drunk and party constantly for 3 weeks, without any excuses). And that's a few words about me.

3 kommentarer:

  1. That was just loooovely! I think you should have told that it is a lott of kø and that we will sit in that kø when you get the Fjatt! Hugs and kisses and pisselort <3

    SvarSlett
  2. Asker sounds awesome. what are you going to do after Sandvika? i think you blog is cool, but the pink color on the typing can be a bit hard to see. but it's a cool blog..

    SvarSlett
  3. Thank you Anders ( : After Sandvika I think I will go abroad and study hotel management, but I may take a year of first.

    SvarSlett