tirsdag 12. januar 2010

Senior Project

For my Senior Project I have chosen to write about terrorism. I am going to include The 9/11 terrorist attack and the aftermath, but I'm going to focus mainly on why the terrorists act like they do, why they act in the name of God and how it is for those muslims that aren't terrorists but still get judged. We connect terrorism with Islam, but that is kind of ironic since Islam teaches to not harm other people.




We are also supposed to choose a book to read in class, and I have chosen "The Road".

4 kommentarer:

  1. Interesting topic. Look forward to reading it when it is done.

    SvarSlett
  2. This is an interesting topic. Now you need to write your thesis statement and start with the work. Will be interesting to read your findings. It is a complex theme.

    SvarSlett
  3. I think you have chosen a very fascinating topic to write about. It can be informative to get to know more about why and how, as well as looking further on the aftermath.

    SvarSlett
  4. This is an interesting topic, Birgitte! I completely agree with you here, it is on some level ironic how Islam teaches to not harm other people, but still somehow thinks it's alright to kill in the name of their believes.

    SvarSlett