tirsdag 13. oktober 2009

To Our Korean Friends!

Today we have our English Social Studies Class, and we are trying to make contact with you guys! We are told to tell you about the weather in Norway. It is Autumn now and it's starting to get very cold here and the winter is coming really soon I think!

We have four very different seasons here in Norway; Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn. Our winter is awfully cold and there is a lot of snow on the ground, just like you can see on the picture.



Our winter is very long, it almost lasts 6 months and it is really cold, so we have to wear warm clothes or else, we will get sick a lot. When the winter is over and the Spring leads us to the summertime, I get very happy because finally we can go to the beach and go swimming and things like that.

Which season is your favourite season, and how is it where you live?

4 kommentarer:

  1. everybody has to pray for it to start snowing the night too november 18th!!!!

    SvarSlett
  2. hi! birgitte!
    My name is somi and english name is annie
    I go to girl's highscool and I'm first grade in school! um... My hobby is watching drama! and reading book.^^
    First, I feel very sorry..
    My comment is so late..
    Today we have choir rehearsal. We have chorus contest on next tuesday...!
    Now korea is autumn.. but weather is so cold.
    so I have a running nose.

    Oh! I must to go math academy now!!

    I want to be your bestfriend!
    somiwww@naver.com(my e-mail adress)-any time!

    from annie

    SvarSlett
  3. Hello~ Birgitte!
    My name is ShinAe and my english name is Catherine.

    Nice to meet you!^ ^
    To reply late is sorry...
    But let's keep in touch right now~

    I go to Jeongeui girl's high school~
    My hobby is surf the internet and listening to music.

    I want your reply on my blog.
    Let's keep in touch~
    Let's keep in touch~

    SvarSlett
  4. Hello~Birgitte~
    My name is Shinae and my english name is Catherine.

    Nice to meet you!^ ^
    I did not respond your blog..
    I'm sorry......
    But I want to keep in touch with you

    My hobby is surf the internet and listening to music.

    I want your reply on my blog.
    I'm wait for your reply~
    Let's keep in touch~
    Bye!

    SvarSlett